Morning departures everyday
The East End is a neighbourhood like no other in London. Its tapestry of diverse cultures, mouth-watering cuisines, unique architecture and fascinating story make it an unforgettable destination. Our 3.5 hour East End Food Tour offers you an opportunity to escape the crowds and explore the East End by eating your way through the neighbourhood interspersing history, tradition, and local food culture as we go. The tour is for small groups and led by entertaining local guides that will introduce you to London’s best foods at locally-loved places that not only serve up delicious food, but also carefully fit into the East End’s remarkable story.
- Taste London’s best bacon sandwich at the award-winning St. John Bread & Wine
- Visit the most famous bagel shop this side of the Atlantic
- Discover the wonderful world of English cheeses at Androuet, London’s expert cheese mongers
- Fish & Chips is a must and there is no better place to get your fix than at Poppies listed as Time Out’s top 100 foods in London
- Brick Lane has over 50 restaurants on just one street- we’ll take you to our favorite for a delicious sampling of delectable curries
- Pudding at the historic English Restaurant is a properly delicious thing to do
- Experience life at the local pub, when we take you to our favorite one in the neigbourhood (non-alcoholic options available too)
- If you never tasted a salted caramel tart then brace yourself for this mouth-watering experience
- Authentic, delicious, and substantial food tastings at 7 unforgettable places
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Our Food Lovers’ Guide to London – our tried and tested guide on where to eat in London
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
We do not organize or provide transport to and from the tour. Detailed information for how to arrive to the meeting point, including exact address, will be provided to you at time of booking.
At the end of the tour, our guides are always more than happy to call a taxi for you or point you in the right direction.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Things to Bring: Please bring comfortable shoes, a water bottle and your appetite
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 3 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date are fully refundable.
Rain, hail or shine: Our tours run regardless of weather conditions.
When: Daily at 10am except on Sundays
Unavailable Dates: All Sundays and major national holidays
Meeting Location: The tour meets close to Liverpool Street Station, exact meeting location is provided with your booking.
Drop-off: The tour ends just by the Shoreditch Street Tube stop